The Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe are known as the People of the First Light. True to their name, the Tribe will build a first-class gaming and entertainment venue, a first-of-its-kind economic revitalization project in the heart of Southeastern Massachusetts.
Mashpee Wampanoag Tribal Gaming Authority
Cedric Cromwell - Gaming Authority President
Robert Hendricks - Gaming Authority Treasurer
Yvonne Avant - Gaming Authority Secretary
Daniel Nuey - Gaming Authority Board Member
Charles Foster - Gaming Authority Board Member
For more information about the Gaming Authority and First Light Resort & Casino, please contact:
Louis Catarina | 508-477-0208 | email@example.com
Melissa Hill | 508-477-0208 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit www.projectfirstlight.com for more information about the destination resort casino.
Final Environement Impact Report (FEIR) - Click Here to download
200M File to download.
Released November 26, 2014.
"The proposed project will create thousands of well-paying jobs and be a great economic benefit to the City of Taunton, the Commonwealth, and the Tribe."
Final Environment Impact Report (FEIR)
This is the same version above broken down to seperate sections for easier download
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 Project Overview and Section 2 Alternatives Part I
- Section 2 Alternatives Part II
- Section 3 Transportation Part I
- Section 3 Transportation Part II
- Section 3 Transportation Part III and Section 4 Air Quality and Section 5 Greenhouse Gas
- Sections 6 through 8 and Section 9.0 Part I
- Section 9 Part II
- Section 9 Part III and Section 10-0 Stormwater pp 10-1 to 10-9
- Section 10 Stormwater pp 10-10-10-18 and Sections 11 through 16
Draft Environmental Impact Report